Monday, May 24, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10645 Eco Warrior

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Eco Warrior is part of the current Mode Cosmetics collection and is a difficult shade to define, particularly the finish! After much contemplation, I have decided that the most accurate way of describing this polish would have to be a Rifle Green iridescent shade with a strong gold present. The gold mixed with the Rifle Green changes the overall appearance of this shade change considerably, making it look like a much lighter green. I absolutely ADORE this shade and it is one of my all-time favorites by far!


Photograph taken in artificial light


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. If you have tried these links and Eco Warrior is not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source one for you.

5 comments:

  1. I am desperately on the hunt for an eyeshadow to match this nail polish. I have a bunch of Egyptian Treasures sammples from Meow coming in, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed too! Do you have a Groove Accessories near you? They have a brand called "Splash" and I'm sure they would have one! I have some that are in that colour range from there. (I'll be covering some of those at a later stage too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *drool* WANT. I need this in an eyeshadow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you! It's one of the best shades by far, in my opinion! Like I told Jade, Splash is a good one to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. brought eco warrior today, LOVE it! its on my nails right now :)

    ReplyDelete