Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10637 Frenemy

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Frenemy is part of the current Mode Cosmetics collection and is a bright shade of Portland Orange. It is a stunning iridescent shade with a golden yellow highlight within the orange. So easy to apply, and the two coats gives you a rich, gorgeous colour! This shade was the first I purchased from this brand of nail polish, and it is still one of my favorites!


Photograph taken in artificial light

Nail art: I used Crystallized Swarovski Flat Backs. These ones are Foiled Xilion Rose (2028/ss5.) Colour: 248 AB Sun Aurore Boreale. Set into wet nail polish and apply top coat. Voila!


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. I will also be selling sample packs of Swarovski Crystals for anyone interested in replicating my nails! If you have tried these links and Frenemy or the crystals are not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source them for you.

9 comments:

  1. Oooooh! What a stunning colour. Must. Buy. It. Now. I'm deadly serious. I discovered a chemist across the road from where I work this morning that sells these. I hadn't seen then before. Now I'm excited. Its a little boutique chemist. All the big chemists up here in Brisbane carry Ulta3, which is all well in good, except when a girl wants a little variety.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I agree! Variety is good! And Mode is even better! :) Ulta3 are great polishes too... I'll be covering those at some stage too! I just don't know when, cause I have so many other collections to cover first! lol

    But I promise you won't regret buying this one! It's a real beauty, and one of my favorites! :)

    Welcome to my blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I think I need to buy this for my mum - she adores colours like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't love it!? It's a stunner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this today and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you do! I think it is an awesome colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can you buy Mode nail polish in Australia?? I used to have green but I dropped it =( and the store I bought it from no longer has it!!

    ReplyDelete