Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10518 Hot Stuff

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Hot Stuff is part of the current Mode Cosmetics collection and is a neon pink. I feel like I have taken to my nails with a hi-lighter! This polish is bound to get a lot of attention! Very easy to apply, two coats was plenty. It is a teeny tiny bit sheer - but not too much that you see your nails underneath, only a faint line where the tip begins. It dries with a slight shine, but I think it looks heaps better with a top coat. If you like attention-seeking colours - then you can't go past this baby!


Photograph taken in indirect sunlight


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. If you have tried these links and Hot Stuff is not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment