Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10318 Rose Pink

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Rose Pink has recently been discontinued from the regular range of Mode Cosmetics nail polishes, so there are still plenty floating around, but don't expect this to last too long! A pink half-way from hot pink to soft pink, it is a great colour if you want your nails to stand out, but not scream from the hill tops! Rose Pink truly is an apt name for this polish, as you certainly do see many roses of this shade growing in peoples gardens - mine included! Very easy to work with, streak free pearl finish - not sure why they decided to discontinue this one, as in my opinion it's a winner!


Photograph taken in indirect sunlight


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. If you have tried these links and Rose Pink is not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment