Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10319 Summer Sunset

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Summer Sunset is a discontinued shade of the Mode Cosmetics collection, so if you like what you see and happen to find one - be sure to snap it up! Of the 20 discontinued shades, this one was nearly impossible to find. So far, I have only managed to find one, lonely bottle! I have no idea why they discontinued this shade, as I think it is a lovely colour, and very easy to work with. Two coats gave me a rich, streak free pigmentation that I was very pleased with. The colour is a dusty, rose pink, with a pretty pearl finish. Very disappointing that this shade is so damn hard to come by though!


Photograph taken in indirect sunlight


Unfortunately I am not able to offer a bottle of this shade for swap or sale at this stage, because I have not managed to find more bottles. I am continuing to hunt for it, but I'm not sure how lucky I'll be in my search! Fingers crossed! I'll be sure to announce it if a bottle becomes available, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment