Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spotlight On: Mode Cosmetics #10315 Nude

Firstly, please read my post Introducing.... Mode Cosmetics Nail Enamel! if you have not done so already, as it contains general information about this brand of nail enamel.


Nude is a discontinued shade of the Mode Cosmetics collection, so if you like what you see and happen to find one - be sure to snap it up! It is not yet one of the harder shades to find - I have located it in quite a few pharmacies, but don't wait to buy it because it will disappear soon. When looking at the bottle in light (especially sunlight) there is a very subtle pink shimmer, which can be seen on your nails at some angles. I personally have not seen many irridecsent neutral coloured nail polish, so for that I appreciate the uniquness of the shade, however so subtle. The colour reminds me of coffee and hazelnut milk. Can you even see colour in coffee flavouring??? If you can't - then this is what it would look like if you could! The consistancy is not too bad, but does require 3 coats to get the full, even effect of the colour. It is WAY to light for my skin tone - and I have no hope in hell in pulling it off, but that doesn't stop me from rateing it!


Photograph taken in artificial light


Photograph taken in direct sunlight


I will be listing a bottle of this shade on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering it for trade on MakeupAlley in the near future for anyone, anywhere! For ladies outside of Australia who would like to buy a bottle, please email me and I will happily list one on eBay for you. If you have tried these links and Nude is not available on any of these sites, please email me, and I will endeavour to source it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment