Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms #12 Coral Amber

I must say, Coral Amber just made it as my favorite holographic Prism so far! I just love this fresh, vivacious shade! I find it difficult to define this shade in terms of colour, as the word "coral" lends itself to a more orange toned shade in my mind, whereas this shade has quite a lot of red (pink) in it. I am also at a loss as to why Amber was added to the name of this polish... I see no evidence of Amber at all! I might have a little trouble defining the specific colour of this shade, but what stands out a mile at every angle is it's dazzling charm!


A breeze to apply and two coats provide a luscious finish! I used top coat on this holo and it did not dull the finish at all!


Photographs taken in artificial light


I will be listing all the prisms I have available on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering them for trade on MakeupAlley and in Vibrant V's Petite Boutique in the near future for anyone, anywhere!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the prisms. Wish Sally would bring them back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks amazing on your gorgeous nails! Love them! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you been? I miss your posts! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wanted to let you know I tagged you with an award over at my blog!

    http://fortheloveoflacquer.blogspot.com/2010/08/ten-things.html

    ReplyDelete